Saturday, May 06, 2006

BIRDS - Bald Eagles in Rhode Island

There is a nesting pair of bald eagles at the Scituate Reservoir in Scituate, Rhode Island. While there I was able to get a nice shot of one of the two eaglets - that are getting quite large as you'll see in these photos - and both the male and female adults. This pair has been nesting in the area for three consecutive years.


Click to view full image



Click to view full image



Click to view full image



Click to view full image



Click to view full image



Click to view full image



Click to view full image



Click to view full image



Click to view full image



Click to view full image


Technorati:
IceRocket:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the photos of the Bald Eagles! I've lived in RI all my life and never knew we had any of them here!
I know this was taken quite some time ago, but I just happened to come across your blog today, and have been enjoying going thru the archives. Seems odd to see photos of things in my neck of the woods online that are taken by someone besides ME for a change,,and very nice ones too I might add :-) Wonder if the eagles still nest there.
Funny how I ran across this today, when I was just thinking this morning of trying to do a photo a day to help me see things differently too..lol