Monday, January 16, 2006

PAD06 - Northern Mockingbird
PC0106 - D is for Docks
PC0106 - J is for Junco

Northern Mockingbird


I spent two hours crawling through the Powder Mill Ledges Wildlife Refuge today without spotting a single bird. Then as I was packing everything up and about to drive off, this Northern Mockingbird flew right past my windshield and into a nearby tree. He stayed long enough for me to get some nice photos.


Click to view full image


A herring gull perched on a pillar along this small pier. Boats moored for the winter are nestled just above an abandoned railroad bridge on the Seekonk River in East Providence, RI.


Click to view full image


This Dark Eyed "Slate Colored" Junco perched in the crab apple tree behind my house just long enough for me to snap a couple of shots.


Click to view full image



Technorati:
IceRocket:

No comments: